Sports injury clinic
London running injury clinic
Our expert team of sports physiotherapists and physicians can provide you with fast and effective treatment for your running injuries – to get you back on track as quickly as possible. At our Running Clinic we can also help you to train more effectively to reduce your risk of further injury.
The most common running injuries you will suffer as a runner can be treated without the need for surgery. Our expert team will tailor your treatment to your injury, and to your lifestyle, to get you back running injury-free as quickly as possible.
The five most common running injuries are:
- Runner’s Knee (patellofemoral pain syndrome)
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin splints
If your running injury should require more complex treatment, our team of expert sports physicians can provide you with individually tailored support in rehabilitation, sports physiotherapy and post-operative care, helping you to progress through any recovery period.
At the Running Injury Clinic, our expert team offer:
- A Return to Running Programme – If you have had a break from running, we can design a specific programme to develop and restore your skills safely.
- Advice on how to avoid injury – We can help analyse your form, fitness – and even the suitability of your trainers.
- A strength and conditioning programme – Exercises that will not only help protect you against injury, but also make you a stronger, faster and more efficient runner.
Contact our Running Clinic now on or email [email protected] to find out how we can help keep you running fit, and strong.
Contact us for an appointment
*At Wimbledon Clinics we comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (UK). We will never share your data without your permission and we will only use your data how you’ve asked us to.
INJURY PREVENTION SCREENING PROGRAMME
How well do you know your weak points and what you should do about them?
Do you have any questions? Explore our FAQ section for help with getting in touch with Wimbledon, clinics, finance and treatment types.
The Wimbledon Clinics is run by our specialist team of experts. Find out more about our consultants here.
GP & AHP REFERRALS
If you are a GP or AHP and would like to refer a patient, or find out more about Wimbledon Clinics services visit our referals page.