Do you want help now?
We have specialists experienced in managing pain and orthopaedic complaints via E- Consultation. You don’t have to attend the hospital and can remain in the safety of your own home. We have a long experience of telephone and Skype consultations, which are common in the USA. Our experienced specialists can usually tell what’s wrong with you from questioning alone, we can order scans, prescribe medicines and recommend treatments.
What can an E-consult help with?
- Making much better sense of a scan
- Getting a diagnosis
- Formulating and starting your treatment plan straight away
- Learning what you can do for yourself
- Learning how long the problem will last
- Understanding what to avoid and what to continue doing
- Helping you choose if surgery or non-operative care will be best
- Referring you on, if required, to the right person to get you back doing the things you want
Most insurers have, for safety reasons, agreed to cover E-Consultations including BUPA, AXA, Aviva, Vitality, Healix and Cigna. There is the option of self pay E-consultations as well.
If you would like to book an appointment to speak to a Wimbledon Clinics specialist consultant, please complete the form and a member of the team will follow up to arrange payment & confirm your booking. If you have any questions, please get in touch using one of the below options.
The Lodge Parkside Hospital,
Tel: 020 3962 1279
Email: [email protected]
Contact us to arrange your E-consultation
*At Wimbledon Clinics we comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (UK). We will never share your data without your permission and we will only use your data how you’ve asked us to. Please let us know if you’d like to join our mailing list to receive updates about our specialist consultants, the latest treatments for orthopaedic and sports injuries and prevention tips for common injuries.